Biotech company in North County is looking for a Sr. Accounting Manager!
- 12 years of experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Accounting or related field
- Public Accounting or Biotech Experience
- Must have experience with a mid- sized ERP system
- Day-to-day accounting operations and supervision of staff positions (including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and month-end closing including general ledger reconciliations).
- Review monthly/quarterly account reconciliations, journal entries, and other documents to ensure compliance with US GAAP.
- Review payroll processing (semi-monthly) and W-2 reporting requirements
- Research areas of complex accounting and compliance matters
Be part of a dynamic company focused on developing distinct, innovative technologies that provide physicians and patients with improved results.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.