- A Bachelor's degree
- NAVSEA experience
- Must have 7-8 years of experience of proposal management for DoD/DoN government acquisition and procurement
- Demonstrated experience with generating proposal materials (outlines, briefings, schedules, compliance, etc.) and leading large-scale proposal efforts
The on-site Proposal Manager will be responsible for managing the proposal process of government solicitations (RFPs, RFIs, Task Order Requests, etc.), and will be tasked with the following actions items which include though not limited to the following:
* Manage multiple concurrent proposals with strict adherence to deadlines and guidelines
* Collaborate with Business Units to conduct pre-RFP solution sessions and gain understanding of win strategies and ensure proposal responses include business perspective, key messages, value proposition, and differentiators against competition
* Review and analyze draft and final RFPs and related documents to create compliant supporting proposal materials
* Communicate and coach capture teams, writers, and subject matter experts on persuasive writing and proposal best practices
* Prepare and execute detailed proposal plans, schedules, outlines, and other response documentation requiring skills in Excel, Word, and SharePoint.
* Coordinate and conduct proposal meetings/events (e.g., Kickoff Meetings, Price Strategy Meetings, Color Team reviews, etc.), including arranging facilities, communicating with participants, and preparing materials
* Manage writing assignments and receipt of all proposal materials with authors and teaming partners in accordance with the proposal time-line
* Monitor all RFP documents, modifications, requirements, and proposal deliverables
* Serves as point of contact for all Prime and Subcontractor support members (writers, solution architects, graphic designers, etc.)
* Collect and edit proposal materials to ensure compliance with all RFP terms and conditions
* Provide detailed guidance to proposal contributors and partners or subcontractors
* Communicate proposal-related requirements and status with senior management
* Develop targeted questions and consult technical and program management staff to extract information necessary to develop technical and managerial solutions
* Manage the production and delivery of the final proposal (adhere to all formatting directives, production and publication guidelines)
* Monitor and track upcoming RFPs to prepare win strategies for future proposal activities
* Perform other duties as assigned
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.