1. Must come from a background working in Contact/CAll Centers
2. Must have at least 1 PM course completed OR certification.
About the Company:
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? At eBay, your work makes a difference.
About the Team:
The Customer Service Technology (CS Tech) Team is responsible for Product Management, Engineering and Technology Planning & Programs that empowers our Customer Service experience. From the site help and contact functionality to the tools our agents use for supporting our customers to the phone on the desk, we work to ensure that eBay's service technology is leading the industry.
eBay is looking for a Technical Project Manager to drive the execution and optimization of the tools our teammates use to deliver world class customer service.
This role is ideal for candidates who can manage projects at all stages, from concept to development, testing and beyond. You must be comfortable both with beginning from scratch before much definition of the project to jumping in midstream and taking the helm to drive efficiency and productivity. The CS Tech organization tackles hundreds of projects a year, and our Technical Project Managers must be agile, both in methodology and thinking, able to manage all sorts of projects across multiple technologies.
It is essential that you have a tenacious, can do attitude where you're willing and able to 'connect the dots' and help lead the team to success.
* Lead the project management activities for end-to-end delivery in close collaboration with the product, tech and business teams
* Prioritize and track the progress of the project/portfolio against key objectives and results while monitoring progress during the iteration and proactively managing risks / blockers / impediments
* Create and use critical PjM artifacts such as RACI charts, Gantt, budget tools, etc. to manage and communicate key information about your projects
* Drive successful Agile ceremonies including: release planning, stand ups, demos, retrospectives, Scrum of Scrums, etc.
* Manage critical product launches from inception to delivery and support post launch
* Effectively communicate status to various stakeholders including key senior leadership
* Design, facilitate and lead various workshops with various stakeholders
* Assess existing Agile and PM processes, structures and work continuously to improve them
* Enjoy operational precision and detailed program management, but understands the broader strategic context of the business
* Work with external/third party technology suppliers and managing those relationships toward a successful outcome.
* Get along well with others from diverse backgrounds and be able to work with flexible working hours across the globe
* Must Have: 4 or more years' experience in a Project Management or related Agile role (Scrum Master, etc) delivering complex scalable distributed systems in a matrixed organization
* Must Have: PMPP, Scrum Certification, strong knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies
* BS / BA in computer science, business, engineering and/or significant experience working for organizations that build/manage technology
* Competent with Microsoft Office, Project Management tools, Internet technologies, etc
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.