ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* 3-5+ years project managing global projects, ideally web based.
* Proven leadership experience to manage global project teams locally and remotely, resolve conflicts and make decisions.
* Proven analytical experience to solve problems that arise during a typical work day. You will be analyzing project data and making decisions on a regular basis.
* Proven experience interfacing with external and internal customers at senior management level.
* Proven experience in time management as you will be working with internal and external teams, customers, and management across the globe.
* Experience working in matrix organizations and leading projects where reporting lines are not direct.
* Working knowledge of global web development, digital and ecommerce products. Knowledge of travel industry strongly preferred.
* Excellent group facilitation skills. Capable of working independently with minimal supervision and comfortable leading or directing the work of others
* Interpret, refine and apply methods and procedures in accordance with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Information Technology industry standards, Agile methods, and best practices as defined by client.
* Lead planning and management of product stories to comply with goals in 2019
* Meet deadline expectations within budget, schedule and appropriate quality
* Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Information Technology related fields. Agile methodology certification (or equivalent) is a plus
* 3+ years of experience in digital product marketing
* Comfortable working and integrating diverse technologies and disciplines such as mobile, artificial intelligence, SEO, email, social media, etc.
* Demonstrates strong knowledge of Agile and Portfolio Management methods
* Knowledge of project and workflow management software
* Positive attitude, strong work ethic and a fail-fast mentality
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills; attention to detail
* Good verbal and written communication skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.