The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company's overall strategy and goals.
* Articulate the long-term vision of a product into actionable statements of work for onsite and remote stakeholders
* As an advocate for our users, discover users' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain user behavior and market information.
* Prepare detailed business requirements, solution specification documents, wireframes, and user stories using such software product management tools.
* Manage SDLC for products from concept, to design, prototyping, development, testing, deployment, and analysis.
* Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with executive, business development, engineering and development, video production, quality assurance, networking, customer service, marketing and any other stakeholder as needed.
* Prepare strategic product roadmaps. Recommend the nature and scope of present and future products or enhancements while justifying the prioritization of the roadmap using data-driven analysis.
* Assess market competition by comparing the Company's product to competitors' products.
* Provide source data for product communications while working with other stakeholders to define product marketing communication objectives.
* Support engineering and development and quality assurance teams' efforts by accomplishing related ancillary tasks as needed.
* Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products.
* Be an expert with respect to the competition
* Act as a leader within the company
* Brief and train the internal staff on product.
* Perform product demos to internal and external stake holders.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.