TEKsystems is looking for an Organizational Change Manager:
The Organizational Change Management analyst will report directly to the OCM leader who is a change architect, responsible for recognizing change opportunities, recommending change strategies, and communicating appropriate strategies to lead stakeholders, and subsequently facilitating change within the organization. The OCM Leader is responsible for executing organizational change management processes and for managing the change lifecycle in accordance with an Organizational Change Management Plan. The OCM Leader provides coaching and mentoring to high-level stakeholders relating to organizational change and transformation, so they can more effectively lead change efforts, communicate the benefit and necessity for change initiatives, and make necessary decisions to ignite consistent and sustainable organization improvement.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
* Conducts various assessments related to organization change and improvement
* Develops and executes communications plans
* Oversees stakeholder analysis/profiling
* Directs change readiness assessments, development and analysis
* Shepherds leadership alignment and action plan development
* Develops and deploys training needs assessment, training plans and curriculum development
* Delivers training programs and workshops for management executives and others as necessary
* Steers organizational infrastructure analysis and impact assessments
* Leads the development of processes, procedures, methods and tools for the establishment of programs for training, coaching and mentoring
* Guides the development of the methods, strategies and tools for team building
* Leads and facilitates organizational change management throughout the project
* Ensures alignment between client and vendor organizational change management methods, processes and standards to ensure streamlined change process
* Assesses and consistently evaluates change management plans
* Initiates necessary adaptations for plan sustainability
* Part of the Global Product Organization Communications team (dotted line connection with) and direct report to Product Development Excellence (PDx) OCM team (org change management).
* Key Partners: Global Product Org. Comm, System Architects, Subsystem leaders, CAD Leaders, Master Assemblers, GIS Leaders, GSS Leaders, Manufacturing Leaders, Quality Leaders
* Direct Reports: none
Product Development Excellence Team's mission is to develop new capabilities to be the best product dev. Organization. We will deploy several new methods, frameworks, processes, training and capabilities for a big org (4000 people).
The key deliverable is to drive adoption through a good change management process. Define, measure, and monitor success metrics for the change progress, including monitoring employee change saturation
Expectations include defining overall OCM strategy and leading delivery efforts for each facet of OCM, including Executive Alignment, Stakeholder Analysis and Communication, Change Impacts identification and management, Journey Mapping, Readiness Assessments, Organization/Operating Model Alignment, Job-Role Mapping, End User Training strategy/material development/train the trainer, User Adoption tracking and management, and Value Realization.
Competencies/ Education Requirements/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
* Must have a certified Change Management Professional (CCMP or Prosci certification).
* Must have at least 3 years experience assessing and implementing change management structures within government agencies or in consulting companies like: Accenture, Deloitte, IBM.
* Must have at least 3 years in governance processes, theories, and best practices.
* Experience in assessing cultural change readiness, developing change management plans, and implementing large-scale cultural shifts
* Experience in developing and executing communication, training, and transition management plans
* Develops and deploys needs assessments and establish training programs to address needs
* Possesses high level of acumen in interpersonal and organizational skills
* Highly skilled in communicating complex subject matter to multiple levels of recipients
* Communications: Proficiency in business and technical writing, not just on really well written messages but capable of engaging stakeholders in the big picture beyond that.
* Content Creation Skills: Video Script and Whiteboard sketch videos maker, executive/objective presentation
* Desired Qualifications/Experiences:
* Masters in Organizational Development or Communications
* Project management: At least 1 year of experience working within a formal Project Office, PMO, or equivalent
* Lean & Continuous Improvement: A working knowledge of business architecture and process engineering and improvement
* Nice to have 3-5 years experience in IT strategic planning processes, theories, and best practices.
* Nice to have 3-5 years experience in daily customer communication: Consumer Services (a.k.a. CAC, cXc, Call Centers).
* Nice to have 3-5 years experience facilitating large meetings with high-level executives, conducting
* Ability to adapt and flourish in fluid and fast-paced environments and maintain decision making and critical thinking abilities in an effort to drive results
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.