Position : Senior HRIS Analyst
Location : Wilmington, DE
Duration : 12 months contact + (Temp to Hire)
• Work collaboratively with external partners to identify solutions and process improvement recommendations, execute on configuration changes and implement new functionality.
• Partner with internal teams to understand needs, document requirements and provide solutions.
• Act as project lead responsible for creation and execution of project plan and all deliverable; ensures projects are met on time and within budget.
• Assists in development and execution of all phases of testing related to new and existing functionality as well as system updates; consistently monitors Workday Community for changes which may impact the system.
• Troubleshoot system issues and perform root cause analysis when necessary. Utilize technical skills to remediate and create sustainable solutions.
• Assist in executing data audits to ensure ongoing integrity. Identify gaps or trends and design and implement new audit procedures.
• Assist with cross-training and knowledge share activities to enhance team’s ability to provide cross-functional support and break silos.