Immediate need for a senior level Web Producer at a large financial client in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Project Management
- CX/UX experience
The CX Producer manages, plans, and organizes the CX effort on projects or programs. You work closely with the studio and project leads, managing day-to-day operations, and supporting the execution of the studio strategy and tactical solutions.
What you'll be responsible for:
* Collaborating with DXD Designers, Content Strategists, Producers, and Researchers on multi-device experiences for online and mobile banking, financial education, product information, tools, and applications
* Often acting as project lead, coordinating multi-disciplinary DXD project teams, writing creative briefs, estimating scope and sizing, and handling escalations
* Working on large projects as well as ongoing maintenance, both independently and as part of a team
* Working with project teams to understand business goals and identify customer needs
* Partnering with product managers, project managers, developers, business analysts, legal/compliance, and more
As a senior-level Producer, you may also:
* Own and maintain standards and guidelines
* Present the entire experience to large groups or senior leaders
* Moderate working sessions
* Participate in early discovery work that helps to determine future strategy
* Advocate for change that enhances customer experience and improves process
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.