$60,000.00 to $80,000.00 per yearWAREHOUSE OPERATIONS MANAGER - Small, but growing e-commerce company in Buford, GA
My client, a growth oriented e-commerce company in Buford, is seeking a Warehouse Operations Manager
to join their team for an immediate, direct-hire opportunity. The Warehouse Operations Manager will manage and coordinate all warehouse activities, operations, and staff to ensure conformance to established procedures. The Warehouse Operations Manager will implement practices that improve the effectiveness and financial performance of the supply chain. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages all warehouse activities in support of manufacturing operations including but not limited to receiving, storing, picking, and shipping materials.
- Reviews, analyzes, modifies, and implements efficient and effective department processes, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains strict inventory control.
- Ensures accurate and timely shipments and receipts.
- Enforces established safety guidelines; promotes a safe workplace.
- Maintains accurate records and metrics; audits as necessary.
- Performs quarterly and/or annual physical inventories; provides inventory reports.
- Processes returned, rejected, and obsolete parts.
- Establishes and maintains professional communication with vendors.
- Develops, implements, and monitors department budget; manages expenses within approved budget constraints.
- Identifies, documents, and implements opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all operating systems pertaining to the work area.
- Hires, trains, supervises, motivates, and develops warehouse staff; manages schedules and workflow.
- Assigns duties and monitors quality of work; assures staff conforms to organizational policies and procedures and government regulations.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of subordinates; actively works to promote and recognize performance.
- Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent
- Two to four years related experience or equivalent.
- Strong inventory control skills.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations best practices.
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic competence in subordinates? duties and tasks
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
Please submit your formal and confidential resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of 'World's Most Admired Companies' since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-490-5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
$60,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year