VP/Director of FinanceCompensation:
$125000.00 to $175000.00 yearlyVICE PRESIDENT OF FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS
My client, an industry leader in the technology space is seeking a Vice President of FP&A
to join their team located in Alpharetta for an immediate, direct-hire opportunity. The VP, FP&A will lead the FP&A Department and will spearhead the financial quarterly forecast, annual budget process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. The VP, FP&A will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management and will prepare board and financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, acquisition analysis and other ad hoc projects as needed. The VP, FP&A acts to provide insights and support optimal business decision making. The VP, FP&A will directly manage three Financial Analysts and will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA required
- 5+ years experience as Manager or Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Strong leadership skills required. Experience in multi-unit retail/restaurant concepts preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$125,000.00 - $175,000.00 /Year