Manage mortgage division and supervise personnel and their workflow, ensuring high morale, excellent customer service and maximum volume and profits.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop branch staff.
- Manage day-to-day operations including originating, FHA/VA/CONV loans following Eagle road map.
- Develop branch business.
- Actively participate in company’s strategic planning. Set goals and objectives which are measurable, achievable and revolve around our customer service standards.
- Interview, test and hire new branch associates.
- Conduct new hire orientation, performance planning and reviews, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Provide coaching and promote a professional team effort.
- Provide support for problem solving. Create an interface with lenders, division escrow coordinators, design centers and sales agents and disperse necessary information to staff.
- Handle issues with borrowers, sales consultants and team members.
- Function as liaison between Home-builder and Mortgage Division.
- Lead and direct processing and Home Loan Advisor's in the implementation of new programs and systems. Delegate and review workflow.
- Oversee and facilitate the origination of mortgage loan transactions for Division's home-buyers.
- Perform pre-qualifications on prospective home-buyers.
- Take mortgage loan applications for home-buyers that have signed a purchase contract.
- Communicate loan status updates to all necessary parties.
- Maintain daily and monthly logs and reports for Mortgage Division. Provide monthly reporting to mortgage division’s corporate office.
- Work with Mortgage Division in monitoring lender programs and requirements.
- Communicate with Senior Management on training needs and issues.
- Attend home-building division sales meetings.
- Represent Mortgage Division at builder grand openings and preview as requested.
- Attend status meetings and special functions.
- Responsible for regulatory compliance and quality control.
- Provide training to sales associates in residential lending. Be available to assist Home Loan Advisor's with training, sales meetings and openings.