Classification: VP/Director of Finance
Compensation: $120,000.00 to $140,000.00 per year
Our client in the Galleria area is looking for a Finance Director with 10+ years of experience and strong supervisory skills.
- Have a detailed understanding of the month-end close process. The ideal candidate should leverage prior experience to set improvement and efficiency initiatives in place in order to bring the global accounting function to a best-in-class operation. nbsp;
- The Director of Finance should be able to oversee day-to-day accounting, month / quarter / year end closes, leading the annual budget process and quarterly forecasting process, the five-year strategic planning process, treasury, tax and operational accounting. This individual should also lead and coordinate the annual audit process for the entity and communication with the regulatory agencies overseeing the business. nbsp;
- This individual will be responsible for reporting into the Corporate office for actuals and budget / forecast. They will interface with the Corporate Controller rsquo;s organization and the VP, Finance Corporate Payment rsquo;s organization to understand and report results. nbsp;
- The candidate should be able to lead a group of finance professionals to meet the accuracy and timeliness deadlines as well as compliance requirements (including SOX) of a publicly traded Company.
- Have extensive experience in US GAAP and a variety of technical accounting matters, including revenue recognition, accounts receivables, treasury management, etc. This individual should have the ability to develop and implement global accounting policies to ensure compliance with US GAAP. nbsp;
- Have experience working in a variety of financial systems applications, including general ledger, consolidations, financial planning, and other related tools. Assist in the assessment of existing financial systems and the implementation of new systems. nbsp; Identify process improvement opportunities that can be implemented through automation. nbsp; Experience with financial modeling is required. nbsp;
- The individual should be a self-starter who can operate and lead a team without on-site management. They should be viewed as a leader for the business who can support the other executive team members on initiatives. nbsp;
- The individual should have the ability to understand and work with the team on complex matters that require a willingness and ability to understand internal technology platforms. This includes the ability to manipulate and analyze large amounts of data and present the information in ways to understand formats.
To be considered for the role, please send resumes to Yash Taparia at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]