VP/Director of FinanceCompensation:
$180000.00 to $210000.00 yearly
Provide higher level financial leadership within the organization, to make key financial decisions guiding the organization's multiple divisions. In this high level finance role, you will play a major part in driving the success of the Global business and lead various functions in the financial landscape, focusing on speed, quality and cost efficiency thru budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting, as well a providing insight on key growth strategies and M&A decisions. You will play a role in managing financial performance and implementing finance strategies to achieve committed business performance. You will partner with other internal business leaders and the Global CFO to drive finance initiatives and decisions. You will also play a part to identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to the senior management.
This position will be responsible for directing the operations and sales of a large organization in a continuously competitive marketspace. Solid skills in internal and external relationship management, information presentation, and organizational leadership are additional must haves for this position.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please send your resume to Damien Richburg at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Responsibilities Include but aren’t limited to:
- Drive the financial proecss for analysis and investment decisions
- Provide financial insight to the company via various strategies focused on cross-functional synergies, operational excellence, make vs. buy analysis, and financial excellence.
- Align strategy and finance across the various departments and implement intiatives, partnerships and development.
- Handle M&A due diligence
- Provide key analysis on market share, dashboards, competative analysis, KPIs, and performance plans.
- Provide monthly financial forecasting to provide quarter end guidance
- Management of team and provide, guidance, review, and development
- 15 plus years of solid background in finance
- FP&A or Stratgiec Finance experience is required
- Experience directly working on a significant investment projects. Examples include mergers and acquisitions, capital investments, expasions, etc. is required.
- Experience with accounting and accounting controls is highly prefered
- MBA prefered, but not required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$180,000.00 - $210,000.00 /Year