UX Brand and Design System Product Designer
Our in-house Design System studio is seeking a mid-senior level Brand Lead and Product Designer to join our team and Brand Experience program. This position will help deliver our components and brand for the design and development of our commercial banking web applications and digital products.
In this role, you'll be an integral part of the Design System and Brand Experience teams, and responsible for contributing to the discovery and design, guidance and governance of the new enterprise brand for our products. You'll utilize your expertise, collaborating extensively with a variety of partners to bring brand definition to our digital strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help plan, stage, and lead the brand refresh work, defining, evolving, and creating a unified, scalable, visual brand strategy that is based in enterprise brand standards.
- Push creative standards as required on strategic projects, and align with Brand Experience team leadership on overarching strategy and vision.
- Style Guide documentation, integrated with the Design System design and development.
- Produce clean, organized, high-fidelity mocks, assets, and POC prototypes, deliver precise specs and documentation, and ensure successful, on-time delivery.
- Provide actionable art direction to product designers, that help them create components, patterns, and application flows that delight and unify our B2B product experiences.
- Brand Stewardship, establish a deep understanding of both the enterprise and commercial brand standards, and providing guidance and governance for project teams.
- Evangelize the benefits of the Design System and Brand Experience strategy, providing education, guidance, and advocacy to our design, business, and product partners.
- Form testable, meaningful hypothesis for User Research, create testing artifacts for UXR, and use collected feedback and data to drive design solutions.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.