An unique opportunity for a Senior Business Development professional to lead and manage the growth of a leading European endurance apparel brand in The Us and Canada. Our client has been developing and manufacturing technical wear and accessories for over 30 years.
They work with world-class athletes and adventurers to create the very best in comfort and performance. Selling to the outdoor, bike, watersports and shooting and fishing markets, the business is trading with most of the major National Accounts in the market such as REI, Bass Pro, West Marine, etc.
They are seeking a proven executive to drive the growth of North American operations and Sales, and to assume responsibility to rapidly grow their existing presence. The successful candidate will be a proven first-class business development - salesperson, ideally having experience and contacts within the industry, but certainly having the ability to develop and manage excellent relationships at a senior level within national accounts, key strategic accounts and the media.
Whilst the business is growing, the shareholders believe a more senior, proactive salesperson could lead the business and develop a strategic plan to significantly boost annual growth rates. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to advance to become CEO of the US business.
- Responsibility for the overall management and development of the brand in the USA / Americas.
- Develop and execute growth plans to achieve budgeted revenue growth whilst maintaining margin.
- Build and strengthen account relationships providing exceptional service.
- Establish processes with accounts to review sales and build growth.
- Build core merchandise range plans and POS requirements as needed to support accounts.
- Provide feedback on both the brand and competitive products as applicable to new product development.
- Report on market trends & product performance to help drive marketing and promotional activities.
- Provide account-level forecasting to identify risks / opportunities and ensure smooth product flow.