In the role of Senior Domain Lead, you will focus on operations management, provide inputs for implementation of new solutions, support Delivery Lead and Practice in sales cycle with Due Diligence activities, manage client satisfaction with the objective of improving account penetration in the Domain within the norms and guidelines of our client.
In this role you will be responsible for contracting and agreement, quality planning, people management, operations management, strategy and road map definitions (domain), initiatives at the unit level.
Some responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Dissect processes, look at historical trends and identify/lead improvement initiatives
- Work independently with clients and internal teams
- Create transformation project plan
- Train stakeholders and facilitate improvement projects for application of tools, methodology and project timelines
- Lead complex projects
Location for this position is Phoenix, AZ.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any career stream
- At least 9 years of experience relating to the job description
- Experience with transformation projects and/or quality
- Experience with continuous improvement methodology
- Six Sigma certified
- Project Management skills and experience
- Ability to manage a client relationship
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to understand the IT landscape of projects
- Communication Skills
- Analytical skills