- Westchester, NY
- The purpose of the Training Operations Project Manager role is to liaise with training business partners, vendors and/or SME's to manage the design and delivery of pre-defined learning solutions. The Training Operations Project Manager will work closely with Training Business Partners as well as cross-functional teams to ensure the scope and direction of training projects are accurate, on track and on budget, from inception to delivery, with the ultimate goal of high quality training. Along with the Training Business Partner, the Training Operations Project Manager is ultimately accountable for project results, and delivery of high-quality training.
- Minimum 7 years of project management experience.
- Advanced Excel Skills (must be able to create Pivot tables & perform v-look up).
- 4-5+ years of working in an environment cross functionally.
- Experience of full project life-cycle - from project initiation to project close.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization, including remote project stakeholders and participants.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management tracking tools.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.