$85000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
The Creative Group is currently hiring for a Tradeshow/Events Manager for an Industrial Client in the Dunwoody area. This is a direct hire opportunity. The Tradeshow & Events Manager to plan and execute events and tradeshows across our global business. This role will be a key player in growing brand awareness and sales pipeline development, primarily through industry and partner conference sponsorships. You will work closely with the sales teams to understand international and region-specific market priorities in addition to partnering with product management, business development, and design teams to craft high value events that deliver best-in-class experiences for our customers, prospects and partners.
• You will own end-to-end project management and execution of various large-scale conference and tradeshows including logistics, staff management, booth production, budget tracking, marketing campaigns and content/presentations
• Develop programs that effectively build brand awareness, new pipeline and influences existing deals across all of the company's endorsed brands
• You will think creatively about the company's on-site presence and exceed attendees’ expectations with a targeted and thoughtful approach that is unique to the audience and their needs
• Expand the reach of tradeshow sponsorships with multi-tactic marketing campaigns including pre-event promotion, landing pages, sales meeting setting, and post-event nurture campaigns
• 7-10 years’ experience in supporting tradeshows, events, field marketing
• Knowledge and experience in owning the intricate details needed to make a tradeshow successful, including booth design, expo order submissions, budgeting, staffing, and lead management
• Experience owning tradeshow programs above and beyond the execution of logistics - to include digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, marketing email campaigns, speaking opportunities and project management
• Travel up to 35% of the time
Please email resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$85,000.00 - $95,000.00 /Year
Consultant, Design, Marketing