Our customer is looking for a customer-focused Test Automation Manager that will oversee experienced teams of QA professionals and work to continuously improve the quality of customer-facing digital platforms. This Leadership role is best suited to a technically strong QA manager with leadership and team building skills along with extremely technical capabilities in manual and automated testing.
● Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices. Guide and mentor the organization on quality principles such as system, functional, integration, regression, load/performance, and acceptance testing methods
● Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline, and framework to ensure and continuously improve the quality of assigned products.
● Plan and lead release and system acceptance testing, collaborating with development and product managers to create and execute test plans.
● Build strong relationships with business and technology stakeholders and champion continuous improvement initiatives in areas of automated testing and agile testing.
● Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of industry-recognized best practices, appropriate testing tools, test techniques, and test automation.
● Monitor all QA activities, test results, customer escalations, product defects, and root cause analysis of production issues. Identify areas of improvement and implement the steps required to improve the processes.
● Ensure the proper use of available tools to gain the maximum benefit of the QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, manual, automation, etc.
● Bachelor's Degree preferably from physical science, engineering, or computer science background
● 7+ years of experience of test automation, quality assurance, or relevant experience
● 4+ years of experience in a leadership or management role
● Has strong interpersonal and communication experience; connects all team members and stakeholders through shared understanding
● Nice to have technical experience: PostgreSQL Programming languages of automatic tests: Cucumber, Jasmine
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.