Our Client is looking for a great addition to their team. They are looking to bring on a Technology Initiatives Manager, for at least 3-6 months (it does have potential to be extended). This individual will be responsible for senior-level leadership of cross functional teams to lead an initiative that is very significant in scope, complexity and risk.
This role is responsible for the overarching management of the Corporate Security Asset Remediation initiative which is modernizing and replacing Video Management and Alarm Systems across the Retail and Administrative property portfolio globally. The role will work closely with managers, senior leadership and team members across Corporate Security, Corporate Properties Group and ATM. This role will also govern the accurate and timely reporting of status and realized value metrics and the coordination activities for the Infrastructure area.
This role will have line of business wide impacts, as well as enterprise-wide impact. This leader will be responsible for proactively identifying potential risks when implementing change, along with developing mitigation strategies and plans. He/she will be responsible to dive the integration and implementation of multiple projects by leveraging relationships with functional business partners; and he/she will manage and prioritize competing priorities, and adjust as necessary. He/she will work with functional leaders and vendors to obtain resources, influence outcomes, address conflict and ensure alignment with strategy/policies and multiple business line objectives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Build partnerships through ongoing engagement with Corporate Security, Corporate Properties Group, ATM, Branch Technology and Technology Infrastructure functional leaders and team members to ensure alignment with technology transformation goals, objectives, and corporate policies.
- Influence technology, business and risk leaders to ensure timely implementation and effective execution of transformation initiatives
- Manage large scale initiative budgets, finances, issues, risks and dependencies
- Execute plans of the Corporate Security Asset Remediation initiative including the implementation of applications and associated endpoints; and manage subsequent plan oversight, status reporting, and change management
- Provide management reporting on program status, performance, issue resolution and achievements
- Develop and maintain a high performing team and foster a collaborative, risk-minded, success-oriented, empowered, and accountable team environment
- Manage appropriate internal and external third party consulting resources and service providers
- Coordinate recurring meetings with business partners, technology partners, work stream leads and third party integrators to ensure prospective changes in requirements are understood and to discuss 'lessons learned' from each component of the initiative cycle
- Coordinate and participate in transformation governance committees to drive efficient and strategically aligned decisions
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.