Seeking a Technical Project Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our TechOps team. As Project Manager, you will work with stakeholders and teammates to prioritize, scope, resource, and manage internal and cross-functional projects to improve internal efficiencies. The right person for this role has great communication skills and in-depth experience managing projects. This Project Manager will be involved with three different service lines (engineering groups) including: IT, Enterprise Apps, and Productions Operations. A few of the current and pipelined projects include ServiceNow SOX automation & implementation, problem & change management, production engineering, & ServiceNow workflow to name a few. Both teams this Project Manager will be involved with are a part are both operational teams (would be helpful for this person to understand or have past experience working on operational projects).
Ideally, looking to add a Technical Project Manager to:
- manage large scale projects so the PMO is able to distribute balanced workloads to the other PMs
- Risk mitigation
- Scrum Master experience - walking through agile processes (certs are nice to have but not must)
- Have a dotted line to management on projects - some projects might require people management in terms to confirming hours worked
- Operational PM background would be ideal
- This person does not have to come from an entertainment company but experience within video streaming is a plus
- Experience working with multiple teams to plan and prioritize (Program Manager/Scrum Master more than a Project Manager)
- Relationship building is essential (also, having an engineering background could help but someone who has worked with engineering teams is fine)
- Jira experience - creating tickets, setting up sprints, creating dashboards, checking tickets is a must
- Confluence Wiki - experience posting documentation in Wiki (very helpful especially for larger scale projects)
- SmartSheets experience - building out work breakdown structures (MS Project is relevant)
- Use MS 260 Outlook - operating on Google Docs and sheets as opposed to PowerPoint and Word.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
● Take full ownership and accountability for cross-functional projects' successful completion.
● Develop project charters, team buy-in, and communication plans for enterprise cross-functional initiatives
● Manage cross-functional infrastructure projects involving Technology Operations and Suppliers.
● Manage project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and checking work efforts on a continuous basis, escalating issues when appropriate.
● Manage all project resources, internal and external.
● Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources accordingly to ensure project delivery is on time, within scope, and adheres to high-quality standards.
● Work directly with high level stakeholders to define requirements for both product deliverable and development implementation.
● Manage risks, issues, and complex cross-project dependencies.
● Drive mitigation and contingency plans, and assess material impact based on program metrics and quantifiable data.
● Serve as a communication hub for program status across various business units.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.