**For immediate consideration, please email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]**
Title: nbsp;Technical Project Manager/Product Analyst
Address: nbsp;Sherman Oaks, CA
Target Salary: 90k - nbsp;110k + bonus
Core hours in office: 11am ndash; 7pm Can take calls from home, remote options after onboarding.
Very flexible schedules ndash; every week changes.
Enjoys working with Data Sets. Understands the technical side of Product Development
Requirements Gathering and Documentation.
Stable backgrounds working with Software Implementations
Must have high level of technicality and communication. Will be asked to complete an Aptitude Test.
Requirements amp; Desired Skills amp; Experience
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
- Bachelor rsquo;s Degree in Business / Engineering / Informaton technology or related areas required. MBA would be a plus.
- 4+ years of experience analyzing data in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced technical skills. Ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity; fluency in SQL
- Ability to identify unreasonable results; Attention to detail and commitment to high-quality results-oriented output
- A team player who rsquo;s able to partner with cross-functional leadership to quickly turn insights into actions
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Datawarehouse/Business Intelligence experience preferred
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person. Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 /Year
Engineering, Information Technology, Design