Title: Technical Program Manager
Location: Irving, TX
• Accountable for managing the lifecycle for a complex cross functional body of work that has a long term positive impact on the company
• Establish collaborative and productive relationships with product management, governance, UX design, vendors and other supporting teams.
• Foster an environment of engineering excellence and innovation. Insist on designing to the edge.
• Works closely with development teams to build and launch new products, features and programs.
• Define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data, drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery)
• Be the scrum master for your team. Own planning, standups, demos, retrospectives and the execution of your sprints. Removes blockers and always find the path forward in challenging situations
• Keep technical debt in check. Ensure teams are building using modern practices and tools. Recognize and act of your responsibility for driving change for the entire development community.
• Cultivate operational excellence within your teams. Understand service level agreements (SLA) and how your systems are performing in relation to them. Ensure your systems self-report breaches and understand root cause. Insist that your teams provide timely resolution of identified production defects.
• Mentor and grow your people. Create an environment of individual accountability. People grow to meet expectations. Yours should be high.
• Operate successfully in ambiguous environments.
• Communicate upward and outward
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (preferably computer science) or equivalent experience
• 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or similar experience, in addition to 3-5 years of project/program management experience and working directly with software development teams.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
• Communication skills and experience working with technical and business management teams.
• Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in an environment.
• Ability to motivate and focus a collaboration to reach challenging goals.
• Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
• Demonstrated past experience in defining and measuring team success via data-driven metrics & reporting
• Experience delivering with an agile methodology is a must.
• Experience of building and launching a new product or service from the ground up and/or experience with external facing production systems preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
neeraj.trivedi [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
9777 N. College Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46280