Technical Product Manager/Program Manager, Adobe.com and Marketing Technology
Adobe's Global Marketing Organization is responsible for not only creating world-class marketing through Adobe.com, but also enabling top-notch technology tools used internally by our marketers. The role will play a dual role of Program Management and Product Management as the leader in implementing initiatives that span across the front-end and back-end solutions. These end-to-end initiatives have tremendous impact on our web visitor experience as well as systems and processes inside Adobe. The role will also help in providing scrum/agile best practices in some cases to ensure proper execution of the sprints.
You possess a strong Program/Product management background, have demonstrated experience leading projects and managing scrum teams, and have a well-rounded technical background in current digital marketing technologies and data management. The ideal candidate has a solid grasp of how front-end customer experiences influence back-end data requirements and technology capabilities, and vice versa. He or she has the ability and experiences in connecting the dots across customer journey analytics, web personalization & optimization, content management, digital technology enablement, and data requirements to identify where to develop needed capabilities.
You thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment while managing multiple priorities. You are the 'quarterback' of the initiative, you anticipate obstacles and bottlenecks, provide critical issue management, and plan ahead and mitigate risks. You take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop implementable schedules, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner. Maturity, high discernment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, data driven, and leadership are essential to success in this role.
* Proactively drive committed projects/programs execution and manage associated scope, timeline, resources with minimal supervision
* Analyze the work needed to be done to achieve the goals, assess resource & budget requirements, drive approval to obtain them
* Develop and manage detailed, complex, cross-team project plans that take into account all requirements, constraints, resources, and deliverables associated with defined objectives
* Coordinate regular operational or project meetings such as weekly program and/or senior management monthly check-in meetings
* Clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional teams
* Work with Product Managers and Engineering Managers to build clear roadmaps / plans for products / initiatives and maintain those roadmaps / plans, drive to reduce the critical path
* Manage scope definition and change control based on what is committed by when per the roadmap
* Document and evaluate existing processes and procedures. Make recommendations and drive process improvement and adoption of best practices. Facilitate the change management.
* Perform risk management. Identify, analyze, respond, monitor, and control risks, resolve project-specific issues and escalations in a timely manner to keep things moving forward
* Responsible for delivering status communication to project teams, stakeholders, and leadership teams
* Discover, define, drive, and execute internal digital marketing product vision, strategy, requirements, and roadmap based on data, customer insights, and industry best practices
* Be the focal point partnering with internal customers to understand pain points and define goals, set priorities and manage a backlog of features, work with engineering, design, and QE to meet those requirements
* Create business cases clearly stating the impact and value of proposed initiatives
* Manage business expectations by pitching the product vision to stakeholders
* Work with Experience Designers on customer journeys, UX flows, and product designs
* Transform requirements into feature specs / user stories including story acceptance criteria for the engineering team
* Act as the product owner as part of scrum/agile process by addressing ambiguity and change in the product backlog
* Manage cross-functional projects by providing project leadership and daily management throughout the project from inception to delivery.
* Proactively identify, prioritize and drive resolution to project issues.
* Prepare for business reviews, financial analysis & forecasting
* Assess new market opportunity and strategic areas of growth
* Drive planning and vision refinement sessions with business and engineering teams
* Assess and report on the results of initiatives versus their expected impact
* Present convincingly to executives, partners, and users/customers
What you need to succeed
* 5+ years of technical leadership in Product/Project management experience in large enterprises, preferably in marketing technology with experience in Adobe's Experience Cloud products
* Ability to transform business challenges into detailed product requirements, writing functional specs and user stories
* Ability to craft clear, compelling recommendations supported by strong analysis and business logic, and articulate them to the
* Hands on experience with Agile & project management methodologies with proven leadership skills
* Expert knowledge and experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Project, SharePoint, JIRA, Wiki
* Exceptional stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
* Bachelors or equivalent a must; MBA or equivalent strongly preferred
* Computer Science, Engineering, Related Technical Field
* Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner is a plus
* Certification a plus: PMP, PgMP, or PfMP
PLEASE NOTE: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.