- Strong project management networking experience and familiar with terms such as Load Balancing, Firewall, HTTP, DNS and other protocols
- Plans and coordinates project delivery, leveraging internal and external service providers to complete highly complex
- network programs or projects within predicted cost, time, and quality estimates.
- Experience with the Project Management methodology and tools such as Enterprise project and change standards.
- Responsible for project coordination for Network sponsored projects within the technology systems of record (Nexus, ITSM, etc.).
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Collect management requirements and transform it into projects pipeline
- Work with resource management on resource planning, availability and allocation according to projects pipeline
- Based on provided scope and requirements translate them into tasks, schedule and assign tasks
- Work with team on project work to keep project going according to schedule
- Communicate to the management changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- **Must have strong Infrastructure Experience
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.