As a Technical Engagement Manager within our Implementation organization, you will be accountable for driving complex Systems Implementation programs serving external clients.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience as a technical delivery professional managing implementations. This candidate will be an established leader with operational credibility and experience in the areas of implementing Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS) or commercial off the shelf solutions (COTS), and leading efforts that bring best possible solutions to the marketplace.
Specific responsibilities in the role will include:
* Participating in pre-sales activities including RFPs and presentations
* Leading client engagements/programs to successful completion
* Engaging with client leadership to ensure proper expectation setting
* Partnering with stakeholders to ensure proper strategy, plan, alignment, integration and visibility
* Driving consensus and decision-making with business, Technology and executive management
* Influencing leaders to balance competing priorities
* Leading matrixed teams to common solutions
* Maintaining visibility on day-to-day activities with project teams AND ensuring sufficient face-time with key stakeholders
* Providing status reporting to internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
* Managing program financials
* Mitigating risks and addressing program / project obstacles as needed
* Successful in obtaining results in a large corporate, matrixed environment
* Capable of gaining support for initiatives through influence and use of business rationale
* Proven ability to make and implement tough decisions
* Ability to communicate technology matters to business partners, senior executives, and strategic partners
* 10 + years of technical program management experience leading end to end implementations
* 5 + years leading multi-million dollar technology programs, including programs of $10M +
* 7 years of MMIS experience
* Proven track record of leading enterprise scale, complex programs successfully
* Successful track record of delivering programs on scope, on time, on budget, on quality and on benefit
* Demonstrated ability to manage the details of programs / projects in order to drive them to completion
* Excellent communication, collaboration, team building and relationship management skills
* Willingness and ability to travel up to 60% of the time as needed
* Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent experiences; advanced degree preferred
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.