Looking for a Business Systems Consultant (BSC)
The Artificial Intelligence Technology Data Engineering Team is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Business Systems Consultant (BSC) with extensive experience in managing data related projects, with exposure to ETL and data ingestion/provisioning activities from different data sources to and from the Enterprise Data Lake.
The BSC will procure business data requirements, create comprehensive functional design specifications, and assist the development & technology team in successful delivery of multiple high-impact projects with the Agile team.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
* Acts as liaison between enterprise business partners, technology organization, and other affected areas by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved through strategic AI-based solutions
* Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by evaluating current processes and recommending new solutions that reduce costs or extends current capabilities
* Gathers user requirements and translate data requirements into specifications for Data Engineering Development team, including assisting with business processes, workflows, and future business roadmaps
* Produces data flow diagrams, process models, and other technical documentation
* Clearly communicate project metrics, data, context, and implications to business and technology stakeholders
* Oversight of end-to-end release management process for various projects
* Responsible for supporting technical and testing groups in root cause analysis of system defects
* At times act as Agile Scrum Master, contribute in scrum ceremonies such as the sprint planning meeting, Daily Scrum, sprint review meeting, and sprint retrospective meeting. Active participation in artifacts such as product increment, product backlog, sprint backlog and lead end of sprint Demo to all key scrum stakeholders
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.