The Intersect Group is recruiting for a Tax Manager on behalf of an industry-leading dynamic and publicly traded organization in Atlanta to join their corporate team! You will work closely with the VP of Tax, internal accounting, and finance groups to prepare and review the tax accounting and reporting for federal, state, and property tax. You will focus primarily on income and franchise tax, as well as provisions.
Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide analysis and ensure compliance of all income tax and provisions with GAAP, SEC, and SOX requirements
- Prepare income tax disclosures in financial statements, footnotes, SEC filings, and press releases
- Prepare and review federal and state tax provision work papers
- Direct internal and external tax audits
- Perform tax research and planning and notify management of changes to ensure Company compliance
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting of income and cash taxes
Tax Manager Requirements:
- 3 - 7 years of relevant experience
- CPA or CPA track
- Extensive income tax compliance & provision experience
- OneSource strongly preferred, or other provision software experience
If you meet the requirements and want to learn more, please send your resume today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74759 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.