Are you a driven, business-savvy public accounting tax professional looking for an exciting career move that will allow you to step into a book of business and lead a team? If so, reach out quickly to learn more about this amazing opportunity with our client, a growing, nation-wide public accounting firm.
- Oversee tax compliance, planning and consulting projects for oil and gas and private equity clients
- Review tax compliance filings for partnerships, MLPs, S corporations and C corporations
- Advise clients regarding tax law changes and tax planning opportunities
- Manage, train and mentor a team of skilled tax professionals
- Develop business and grow the firm's presence in the Houston market
- 8+ years of progressive public accounting experience
- Oil and gas and partnership tax expertise
- Midstream industry experience preferred
- CPA or JD
- Proven leadership skills and strong attention to detail
To learn more about this opportunity, please send your resume to Kelly Whitney at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].