Health First, Central Florida’s only integrated delivery network (IDN) is looking for a System VP of Marketing and Communications to lead their multiple service lines.
In this role you would be responsible for all aspects of marketing and communications across the entire IDN, encompassing 4 hospitals, a large outpatient wellness division, Health First Medical Group and Health First Health Plan. You would serve as a member of the Health First Leadership Team and work with all levels of leadership, have work autonomy, lead specialty projects and provide expert recommendations.
Evaluates strategic initiatives, new business opportunities, new products and services, and provides feedback to Senior Leadership as to their alignment with the overall strategy.
Leads discussion about strategic direction while actively working to resolve apparent strategic conflicts.
Directs all internal and external communications including corporate marketing and advertising.
Oversees public/media relations with emphasis on continuously improving those relations.
In conjunction with the CFO, prepares ROI analysis to determine the financial feasibility of new/expanded projects or services.
Coordinates development of an annual Health First Strategic Plan, incorporating the Mission, Vision and Annual Objectives.
Responsible for the Corporate Planning, Marketing, and staff.
Facilitates market research and communicates results to stakeholders and decision makers.
Provides media, internal, and external communications support for Health First for major and/or controversial issues.
Monitors and analyzes social, ethical and economic issues of significance to Health First and recommends public position and actions on those issues likely to affect the system and its subsidiaries.
Supports Health First, its subsidiaries, and physicians by creating and implementing communications plans and activities in support of organizational business and marketing plans.
Provides strategic planning support and counsel for all entities and departments throughout Health First as needed and requested.
Communicates the Health First strategic direction across the system.
Manages the corporate Marketing Department to assure effective marketing and public relations support for all Health First entities.
Provides oversight and identifies new opportunities to increase net revenues in retail business across Health First.
Provides regular status updates to the Board Strategic Planning Committee.
Tracks achievement of strategic plan execution, helping to ensure that implementation is on track.
- Masters Degree required in business, health care administration, finance, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of increasing responsibilities and achievement in healthcare management, including at least five years recent experience for strategic planning and marketing, preferably in a complex healthcare system environment.
- Proven track record in coordinating and integrating strategic planning and business development within a multi-dimensional system model.
- Demonstrated business knowledge of process improvement, planning, marketing, hospital/health system/health plan administration and budgeting required.
- Excellent communication skills.