Allegis Global Solutions is founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how you manage your contingent workforce to strengthening your employer brand to recruit top talent, our integrated talent solutions drive the business results you need.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
Lead all labor supply chain analytics and management activities for a large, global strategic customer in a metric driven, results oriented culture. Serve as a thought leader and industry expert on projects and initiatives relative to staffing supplier management. Ensure AGS has established the proper supply chain to deliver optimum performance, pricing and program compliance to our client across the globe.
- Work directly with customer to develop, recommend, prioritize and execute optimal supply chain strategies on a global level
- Serve as a subject matter expert for supply chain projects/initiatives (i.e. capabilities, optimizations, RFP’s, supplier sourcing, supplier forums, etc.)
- Regularly analyze data to identify gaps, provide insight into industry trends, and summarize client data in the supply chain to make proactive recommendations and drive business decisions for our customer. Act as consultative partners to our clients, as well as Operations Leadership, Operational Excellence (OPX) and cross-functional teams
- Work with internal partners to lead the development of reporting and visuals required for analysis
- Serve as the primary point of contact in mentoring/coaching the supply chain
- Establish trust and partnership among the supplier community
- Through collaboration, ensure consistency in our supplier communications, strategy, and institutionalization of process and protocol across all global Supply Chain Consultants supporting the customer
- Build expertise by continuously monitoring the industry landscape for regulatory changes that could affect our supplier strategy, and proactively advise Operations Leadership and client accordingly
- Responsible for proactively evolving supply chain product and relationships with clients directly through engagement upstream in relationship lifecycle. This will be achieved through an updated alignment to Business Analytics, Program Office and other Shared Service groups positioning AGS value prop to our client