The Supervisor, Bid Desk is responsible for managing and coaching the Bid Desk staff to ensure that company standards for productivity and quality are upheld.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Research and resolve escalated loan-level issues
- Review and monitor daily production and quality of Bid Submissions
- Ensure performance objectives are met or exceeded by employing motivating practices with on-going performance feedback
- Management of department’s appropriate staffing levels and weekly overtime
- Ensure performance review process is accomplished as required by company policy. Maintain direct involvement and oversee any disciplinary action taken in the department.
- Provide feedback and action plan to staff for employee career development
- Make ongoing recommendations of process improvements to management
- Attend staff-to-staff calls to help determine necessary process changes
Safeguard's Core Values
- Customer Service = Resolution
- Team Work
- Employee Management
- Conflict Management
- Problem Solving