Please note, this position is cradle to grave Subcontract work plus someone who has mentored or led a team.
Job Duties include:
* Preparation of Request for Quotes (RFQ), and/or Request for Proposals (RFP) packages
* Receive subcontractors' responses to RFQ/RFP and determine each subcontractor's ability to meet Company and Procurement requirements including preparation of justifications, price/cost analysis, and negotiation memorandums
* Prepare, issue and negotiate subcontract documents and amendments, including identification and inclusion of flow down requirements from the prime contract commensurate with delegated procurement authority
* Ensure timely processing of subcontract requisitions
* Verification of accuracy and completion of proposal packages; coordinate with other divisions to clarify and ensure data is accurate
* Establish and maintain accurate tracking records tailored to each subcontract
* Complete file documentation, maintain and update subcontractors' files for internal and external audits by applying ICF's best practices, policies and procedures
* Attend and serve as Subcontract representative at program and project meetings
* Interface with other divisions including, but not limited to Program team, Accounting, Contracts, and Senior Management teams.
Why is this position open? We have someone in this role now (Dawn Stewart) who will not be brought on perm.
When does it need to be filled by? ASAP, with interview realistically within 3 week time frame.
If not they will need to reach out to other vendors.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.