Now Hiring Key Structural Project Manager!
The positions will provide opportunities to design structures throughout Northern California and national locations in markets such as healthcare, commercial office, sports and entertainment, and education. We are looking for the following:
- 2-8 years of progressive structural engineering design experience
- Strong knowledge of building and design codes
- Demonstrated ability to design, detail, coordinate, and model projects
- Self-motivated and able to work independently for extended periods of time
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach
- Experience modeling buildings and producing documents using Revit Structure
- Master's degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, with an emphasis on structures
- Experience in analyzing structures using SAP, ETABS, Tekla, or RISA
- Project management experience including managing budgets and staff
- Has a PE license in the State of California or can obtain within one year of hiring
We offer top benefits, an employee centric environment and opportunity for growth. Please send your resume to learn more!