We are growing, and looking to add a Staffing Manager to our Andover office!
Chosen candidate will be responsible for growing the assigned line of business by providing strong sales and recruiting leadership to assigned branch. Responsible for planning effective growth and implementation of company policies and compliance with the Fair Employment Practices, including posting of open positions, recruiting, and maintenance of personnel files. The Staffing Manager must possess strong decision making skills while maintain unquestionable integrity.
- Develop and grow assigned line of business and overall client base by marketing our services.
- Conduct telephone and in-person meetings with key managers and senior-level executives for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Build presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Provide the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Submit to Management the plans for business development.
- Responsible for growth of division's hours, mark-up percentages, and gross margin. Also responsible for growth of permanent placement revenues.
- Responsible for creating a sense of urgency when dealing with clients and applicants. Promoting service calls, marketing calls, etc. during down time in the course of a business day.
- Handle problems concerning applicants and customers, discuss all matters of discontent to Senior Management and HR while aiding in resolving the situation.
- Work with Senior Management to handle negotiations of contracts within the region.
- Responsible for new clients to ensure that the paperwork and credit approval process is complete and approval received.
- Create, participate and/or oversee marketing ideas to clients.
- Create, participate and/or oversee recruiting and retention ideas for applicants/employees.
- Coordinate time off requests for staff making sure there is adequate coverage.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular attendance and punctuality required.