POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for growing the assigned line of business by providing strong sales and recruiting leadership to assigned branch. Responsible for planning, effective growth and implementation of company policies and compliance with the Fair Employment Practices, including posting of open positions, recruiting, and maintenance of personnel files. As well as recruiting and staffing the client with the most qualified candidates. The Staffing Manager must possess strong decision making skills while maintain unquestionable integrity.
- Develop and grow assigned line of business and overall client base by marketing our services.
- Conduct telephone and in-person meetings with key managers and senior-level executives for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Build presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Provide the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Submit to Management the plans for business development.
- Responsible for growth of division's hours, mark-up percentages, and gross margin. Also responsible for growth of permanent placement revenues.
- Responsible for creating a sense of urgency when dealing with clients and applicants. Promoting service calls, marketing calls, etc. during down time in the course of a business day.
- Handle problems concerning applicants and customers, discuss all matters of discontent to Senior Management and HR while aiding in resolving the situation.
- Work with Senior Management to handle negotiations of contracts within the region.
- Responsible for new clients to ensure that the paperwork and credit approval process is complete and approval received.
- Create, participate and/or oversee marketing ideas to clients.
- Create, participate and/or oversee recruiting and retention ideas for applicants/employees.
- Coordinate time off requests for staff making sure there is adequate coverage.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as
- Regular attendance and punctuality
SUPERVISION RECEIVED/EXERCISED: Perform duties under general direction of the Managing Director/Division Director.
SCOPE OF DECISIONS: Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Education and/or Experience
- A minimum of 1 years staffing or sales experience
- Strong analytical skills with ability to focus on details, as necessary
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines
- Motivated with excellent customer service, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word and ATS is helpful. Aptitude for learning new systems is a must
Math and Language Skills
- Excellent written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills sufficient to communicate and interact effectively with customers, co-workers and all levels of management
- General knowledge of basic math skills, ability to add, subtract and calculate fractions/percentages
- Effective listening skills
- Excellent command of the English language, good use of grammar skills
- PC proficiency and intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, sufficient to create and maintain spreadsheets, documents, letters, slide presentations and respond to email;
- Typing skills/data entry
- Ability to sit at a desk and use a computer for up to 8 hours a day; ability to use hands and fingers to type on a keyboard and use a mouse to navigate. Vision sufficient to view small details on a
- Ability to stand and walk up to 8 hours a day; stoop, bend and lift boxes weighing up to 35
- Ability to hear and to verbally communicate using a telephone handset and/or connected headset device
- Ability to drive personal vehicle
- Ability to take initiative, work independently as well as within a teamwork environment
- Ability to maintain integrity and a positive and respectful demeanor within a professional environment with coworkers, management and
- Ability to maintain strict
- Ability to maintain a dedication to teamwork.
- Ability to complete the job in a organized timely
- Posses a valid driver license in the state you will be working with current automobile insurance.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Climate controlled office environment during normal business hours. May be subjected to inclement seasonal weather conditions for traveling to/from various locations.
Hours: Adhere to scheduled work times (8-5 hours may vary). Flexibility, additional hours and weekends may be required to meet business needs.