Ranked as the #1 “Best Place to Work for Professional Services” by Fortune Magazine and named a “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” eight years in a row by SIA, Roth Staffing Companies is one of the largest privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
We are seeking an experienced Branch Manager to lead our San Diego team. The ideal candidate is passionate about making a positive impact in others’ lives, and thrives in a competitive sales environment. The role of Branch Manager comes with dual responsibility. You’ll take on a leadership role, managing and mentoring the team, while also participating in staffing efforts, selling the service, contacting candidates, and maintaining relationships with clients.
As a coworker at Roth Staffing, you’ll get uncapped earning potential, comprehensive benefits, and paid volunteer time, among other nationally recognized perks and coworker initiatives.
What the job looks like:
On a typical day, you might:
• Provide coaching and mentorship to your team
• Conduct daily meetings to review job orders and determine desired outcomes
• Reach out to potential clients with the support of the Roth Marketing team
• Participate in sales efforts through cold calls, marketing emails, and development of client relationships
• Hire and train new team members
• Execute business initiatives in accordance with the directives from the Roth executive team
• Help maintain a positive, collaborative, and fun workplace culture
Who we are looking for:
The perfect Branch Manager is someone who focuses on quality over quantity, always creating a remarkable experience for clients, job candidates, and coworkers.