Ranked as the #1 “Best Place to Work for Professional Services” by Fortune Magazine and named a “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” eight years in a row by SIA, Roth Staffing Companies is one of the largest privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
We are seeking a Market Manager to oversee multiple branches within the La Jolla region. The role of Market Manager comes with dual responsibility. You’ll build partnerships with local businesses and work towards meeting your own production goals, while also acting as a resource for Branch Managers in the region. The Market Managers provides guidance and strategic direction. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and eager to tackle growth opportunities.
The Market Manager is directly responsible for the profit or loss of their operating units, so this is a great role for candidates who are driven, passionate, and committed to delivering exceptional service.
What the job looks like:
The Market Manager oversees multiple branches (and potentially multiple business lines) to champion growth efforts. On a typical day, you might:
• Oversee and manage multiple branches, which may include multiple business lines
• Provide direction to Branch Managers
• Ensure business goals are met within each location in the region
• Actively participate in efforts to build a talent pipeline for key roles
• Work to gain a clear understanding of customers’ business requirements in order to recommend appropriate products and services, as well as identify cross-sell opportunities
• Work with strategic sales division to explore and secure strategic sales opportunities
• Manage, measure, and monitor team performance on a daily basis
• Inform Market Director or Regional VP of all business development efforts and outcomes
Who we are looking for:
The ideal Market Manager has experience in managing a sales team and is committed to delivering the best customer experience possible.
Job ID: MMLAJOLLAULTLED