Cisco Systems is offering an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a small, innovative team with a low process, high culture. The team is working on Cisco Defense Orchestrator, which manages policy and configuration of Security Business Group's firewalls. We are looking for an energetic senior engineer to help us build this innovative product.
- Participate as a technical contributor on a fast paced project team of engineers involved in the development of new, cloud based Cisco security products
- Contribute to all phases of software development lifecycle, from requirement gathering through implementation, testing and maintaining multiple code modules
- Contribute to the development of aggressive project goals and schedules
- Create innovative solutions for complex technical problems
- Extensive knowledge of AngularJS 1.x
- Proven experience writing automated tests using frameworks such as Protractor and Selenium
- Good understanding of public clouds such as AWS and Azure
- BS/CS with 8+ years of experience or -------MS/CS with 5+ years of experience.
- Knowledge of security technologies including firewalls and IPS
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience working on a SaaS product
- Agile software development experience
This candidate can work in Boston, in the RTP, or fully remote!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.