Job Title: Sr Systems Engineer
Location: Carrollton, Texas 75006
Duration: 06 Months
- Analyze, trace, and ensure adherence to system requirements on all assigned projects through the development and maintenance of the requirements traceability matrix.
- Evaluate, analyze, and document all explicit and implicit system operational concepts through interaction with all stakeholders on assigned projects.
- Ensure system and subsystem design meet the system requirements through development of documentation, participation in design reviews, and constant communication with other functional
- disciplines on assigned projects.
- Develop a strong understanding of the technical solution within each functional discipline and maintain that understanding as the technical solutions are enhanced and mature.
- Follow all Client ISO, CMMI, and engineering policies and procedures in performing day to day activities on assigned projects.
- Proven domain knowledge and knowledge of products, systems, industry best practices, and applicable regulatory requirements on assigned projects.
- Plan and develop engineering management plan for assigned projects, including engineering schedules, budget plans, and staffing plans.
- Identify and evaluate risks and opportunities on all assigned projects and work with the project manager to develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Work closely with the project manager on assigned projects to ensure project performance in regards to cost, schedule, and quality.
- Monitor and report project engineering performance to leadership through formal status reviews and develop project corrective action plans to improve project performance when necessary.
- Perform engineering trade studies on new technologies or new solutions.
- Organize and direct assigned project team members from other functional disciplines to ensure schedule adherence, timely issue resolution, and proper prioritization of tasks.
- Assist business development with bid and proposal opportunities through development of compliance matrices, technical solution, cost estimation, and proposal documentation.
- System and network architecture and design.
- Microsoft operating systems.
- Relational databases, such as Oracle.
- Microsoft Active Directory.
- Software Development Life Cycles.
- Systems Engineering V-Model.
- Cybersecurity policies and procedures.