This is with one of our closest clients supporting the modernization of their Payment Platform, which is a key critical platform in their wholesale Global Payment Strategy.
* This is the platform built to drive their real time payment strategy. We built the initial team to support this platform and are continuing to grow this in 2020. It is an integrated platform for payments and was built to replace a previously fragmented infrastructure. They are moving existing volume of payments on to the platform and will be moving all future payment volume on to the new platform as well. The platform itself is a modernization effort and will continue to grow over the next 5 years.
* Excellent Core Java (version 8) with knowledge of Java 1.8 features
* Java Frameworks i.e. Spring; Hibernate
* Spring Boot
* RESTful microservices
* No-SQL database technologies; preferably Apache Cassandra
* Log Management with Splunk or ELK
* Apache Tomcat
* Experience working with a Distributed Cache (Gemfire, Hazel, Memcache)
* Multi-threaded Programming and Transaction Handling (JMS, Database)
* Source code control software (e.g. Git, subversion),
* Google Protocol buffers or similar binary message transport
* Experience working on high throughput mission critical high performance platforms which have low error rates
* Some RDBMS experience exposure
* Cloud foundry or Amazon AWS experience
* Experience with Micro Services, Service Orientated Architectures
* Track record delivering in Investment Bank Environment
* Functional Programming Languages such as Groovy
* Demonstrate Continual Improvement in terms of Individual Performance, and approach
* Strong communication and team-working skills
* Bright and enthusiastic, self-starter
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to thrive in a high pressure, mission critical environment
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.