Requires at least 3 years of experience as full life cycle recruiter/talent acquisition professional with experience working on engineering or IT requirements.
- Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Acquisition Advisor will partner with hiring managers and Human Resources to provide full life-cycle recruiting support to meet the needs of the business in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- This position will have full responsibility for candidate sourcing and screening/interviewing, and for managing the offer and hiring processes for assigned requisitions.
- This position is an office based role with the ability to tele commute 1 day per week.
- Develop effective working relationships with Human Resources Business Partners, Hiring Managers, and Compensation to ensure a streamlined approach to the Talent Acquisition process
- Act as a strategic advisor within the TA function; develop and implement full life cycle recruitment strategies in partnership with Human Resources and Hiring Managers
- Drive the recruitment process by setting clear expectations and delivering on commitments to the business as well as internal and external candidates
- Ensure that recruiting and hiring practices are compliant with all applicable local, state, and federal employment laws and OFCCP / EEOC guidelines
- Participate in other Talent Acquisition projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience including acting as a Recruiter/Talent Advisor in corporate and/or agency recruiting environments
- Strong sourcing skills (social networking, referrals, database mining, etc.)
- Experience qualifying and cultivating passive candidates
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders
- Demonstrated track record partnering with hiring managers and delivering top talent quickly and efficiently
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize a high requisition load in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the business
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite to include Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Experience working in a publicly traded fortune 500 company with 10,000+ employees
- Experience recruiting in the engineering or technical or automotive or aerospace industry
- Deep recruitment knowledge in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Legal, EH&S and Program Management, Sales & Customer Service
- Ability to work within a dynamic team environment
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday)
- Knowledge of employment law and compliance standards (EEO, OFCCP, Affirmative Action)
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of labour market conditions
- Experience working in large organizations with a geographically dispersed workforce