A chance to get a foot in the door with a multi-billion dollar global financial services organization. This Sr Payroll Specialist will be responsible for processing payroll for 120+ employees in Canadian locations and other countries as needed. Ideal candidates will have experience processing Canadian payroll and understand their processes for Leave of Absences and Tuition Reimbursements.
- Experience processing payroll within an organization with a Canadian presence
- Experience with Canadian labor laws such as leave of absence and tuition reimbursement
- Process payroll for 500+ employees
- Compile pay data in excel while utilizing data manipulations, pivot tables and vlookups
- Experience with a payroll software such as ADP Workday, Kronos, Ceridian or Paylocity
Best. vs. Average
- Experience creating data manipulations within Microsoft Excel
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP)
- Expatriate or expat payroll
- Shadow payroll
- Financial Services industry experience
- Experience with UK or European payroll
- ADP Pay at work OR Workday payroll system
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.