• Handles inquiries received through a variety of sources such as email, phone, instant messaging, walk-in.
• Establish methods to deal with various customer behaviors. Applies strategies to build rapport with customers, peers and other organizational work-groups.
• Use effective listening techniques to identify customer need and leverage appropriate communication skills or style to deliver clear messages to customer.
• Leverage knowledge, experience, and/or historical information in fulfilling service requests.
• Documents knowledge and solutions for peers and other work groups in order to minimize customer downtime and duplication of effort. Follow established guidelines for recording service requests, providing status updates to customers and updating appropriate informational databases.
• Tracks all requests for service requests, incidents, changes and information within the Support Center ticketing system.
• Resolves as many requests as possible during the initial contact and follows up on service delivery if escalation is required.
• Follow policies/procedures and continuously reviews for updates.
• Follows established process for handling of Major Incidents for both coordination and communication with IT support teams.
• Coordinates purchases and installation of hardware and software needs.
• Maintains regular and predictable attendance to ensure shift coverage.
• Willingness to cover additional/non-scheduled shifts as required by business needs.
• Performs other related duties as required or assigned by the supervisor.
• Knowledge in ITIL/ITSM (Certification desired but not required)
• Knowledge in HDI-Support Center Analyst (Certification desired but not required)
• Knowledge in the following is desired but not required:
o Office365 and/or Google Suite
o Active Directory
o Microsoft Exchange
o Duo Security or MFA
o VPN/Remote Access
o iPhone Support