- Design, develop, maintain and support enterprise applications in Java/J2EE under the HBX technological platform utilizing open-source driven Java EE architecture, Angular JS, HTML, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful API, and JBoss Enterprise Platform.
- Interface with business and IT teams to understand and translate business requirements into formal technical requirements and application code.
- Develop and execute quality unit test and integration plans/scripts to validate that application changes meet technical specifications.
- Work with testing team and business teams to complete acceptance testing and participate in integration testing.
- Participate in technical reviews at appropriate stages of software and application development.
- Adhere to all security, Project Management Office (PMO) change control, work management and service delivery policies, processes, tools, and methodologies.