As a Supervising Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for representing the Firm in all interactions with clients, contractors, architects, and other project team members. You will be responsible for supervising, coordinating, and assigning various projects to be performed by the team.
- Establishing design standards, specifications, and criteria for projects
- Supervising the preparation of reports and analysis of system options and building conditions
- Maintaining interdisciplinary coordination with other trades/projects consultants
- Monitoring all correspondence between staff, clients, contractors, owners, etc.
- Supervising construction administrative duties such as field reports, responses to RFIs, processing bulletins and addenda, etc.
- Assist Technical Manager and Chief Engineer in business unit technical training and staff mentoring
Successful candidates must have a current PE registration and must have Health-care design experience. In addition, a history of working with projects such as Critical Facilities, Commercial and Aviation would be a good fit for this dynamic role.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering from an Accredited Institution
- 10+ years' experience working in a consulting firm, this is a Senior level role that requires a background in the MEP Engineering Industry
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- Hands-on design and CAD/REVIT experience, required, as you will have a very strong technical role
If you meet the requirements please submit your resume.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.