SNI Companies has an immediate need for a Commissions Accountant for our growing Carrollton client. This is a contract to hire role for one of DFWs fastest growing companies.
The Commissions Accountant will ensure all facility commission payments are processed accurately and timely while preparing facility commission payments and reporting
- Update commissions system, process commission and contract incentive payments in accordance with contractual terms and record to general ledger.
- Maintain a Contract tracking spreadsheet of annual payments and future rate changes needed.
- Maintain a manual tracking of flat and minimum payment customers
- Prepare monthly revenue reconciliation worksheets and responsible for obtaining signoff from Management
- Reconcile all commission-related accounts Prepare monthly reconciliation of actual payments versus calculated commission's log, and provide variance explanation.
- Prepare all commission related Journal entries.
- Prepare complex commission payment calculations
- Analyze commission expense trends as a percentage of revenue to ensure the accounting follows proper GAAP guidelines.
- Create check requests for annual payments, tech grants, and commission true-ups.
- Submit wire requests for monthly Commissions paid via ACH.
The ideal candidate will have a background in contract review, calculating commissions and preparing commission journal entries.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or other business related degree with emphasis on accounting
- 3-4 years accounting experience in commissions, royalties or contract-driven environment
Please submit resume along with salary requirements for immediate consideration!