- Strong time management skills preferred
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Demonstrated ability in exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Month end closings experience
- Financial statement preparation experience preferred
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
- Experience with ERP systems
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Interested and qualified candidates can apply directly to Lindsey Hilton at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$55,000.00 - $65,000.00 /Year