- EWIS (Electrical Wiring Interconnection System) best practices, S1000D Technical Publication Specification, STE (Simplified Technical English), and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) database experience desired.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in the authoring of technical publications required.
- Four (4) years of technical publications experience, to include using industry standards to develop/revise technical documents in word processing applications.
- Knowledge of basic aircraft system methodology or equivalent technology is required.
- Proficiency in computer technology/software and typing skills is required.
- An A&P license and 4 years of related aircraft experience in addition to the four (4) years technical publications experience may offset the degree.