Design and develop software and system specifications to support the business feature delivery including high level and detailed level designs for assigned projects. Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent. Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies. Work customarily and regularly (50% of time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment. Normally receives general instructions on non-routine work assignments. Requires additional instructions and frequent guidance on new assignments. Assigned multiple tasks or projects are generally reviewed after completion. Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging detailed technical information. Work with both internal and external contacts. Demonstrates working knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System or related fields. 6+ years of IT development experience with all phases of SDLC including system analysis, design, coding, testing, troubleshooting and documentation
- Strong expertise and 6+ years of work experience in architecture design and development on large enterprise applications using core Java Development including multi-threading programming with expertise in XML
- Expertise with 4+ years of work experience in Oracle RDBMS and SQL development
- 2+ years of experience with Linux/Unix platform
- Expertise in development tool set including Eclipse, Oracle SQL Developer/TOAD, ANT.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Methodologies, DevOps, JIRA, Stash, GIT and Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of Eclipse IDE, XML, JMS and Web services (REST) is required.
- Good knowledge and 2+ years of work experience with Shell Scripting and Python
- Strong communication skill and highly self-motivated to drive end to end solution
- Knowledge of in Telecom Domain highly desirable especially in Fault Management area
- Experience with TL1, SNMP or similar network communication protocols is preferred
- Work experience with Kafka or Pulsar
- Good knowledge and 2+ years of work experience with AWS Cloud Deployment and Microservices
- Good knowledge and 1+ years of work experience with PostgresSQL, MongoDB or GraphDB
- Experience with security scan tools, such as Fortify, security vulnerability mediation is preferred.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.